Old versionsSee all
CAD Converter is a format conversion software for batch and vector files. It can conveniently convert DXF and DWG files into BMP, JPEG, DXF, DWG, etc., and also enable the conversion between DXF and DWG file versions (AutoCAD R10-R2000).
What can CAD Converter do for you:
1. When you need to convert DXF and DWG files into BMP file;
2. When you need to modify the versions (R10-R2000) of DXF and DWG files;
3. When you have a large number of files needing to be converted;
4. When the size of DWG file is too big but you want to open it quickly, you can firstly export BMP file and then print it.
5. When you are not satisfied with the effects of raster file printed out by CAD software;
You will find that CAD Converter can help you.
1. Open various DXF and DWG versions (R10-R2000);
2. Identify literal fonts and entity color correctly;
3. Support batched conversion of multiple files;
4. Select the printout of color or monochrome raster file; set background color freely;
5. Print out raster mask file; be used as image channel (used in Photoshop etc.);
6. Set the size of raster file to be printed out freely;
7. Register once and upgrade free permanently.